SURGERY - VASCULAR PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Ascension Healthcare, the nation's largest nonprofit health system is growing again, seeking a highly motivated and energetic full-time BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join a busy practice in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, serving a metro area of 1.5M. Competitive compensation with earning potential exceeding 75th percentile, lucrative sign-on bonus package, loan forgiveness available, residency stipend for qualifying candidates and unmatched benefits.
• Join an expanding vascular program, boasting a well-established practice with NP support and tenured support staff
• Beautiful updated facilities, including brand new peripheral vascular lab, cath lab, vascular testing, hyperbaric, and wound care adjacent to clinic
• Robust referral network onsite plus opportunity to work with General Surgery and Podiatry residents
• Endovascular training preferred, commitment to limb salvage program a must
• For the sports enthusiast, Milwaukee offers three major professional teams (including the Green Bay Packers), as well as indoor soccer and intercollegiate athletics.
• Cultural activities include the Milwaukee Art Museum, the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, and the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
• For families, Milwaukee is home to one of the country's top zoos, plus a world class museum with an IMAX Theater, Children's Museum, and an extensive county park system.
Named one of the Top 10 States to Practice Medicine in 2018 by WalletHub, come see for yourself why physicians are choosing to call Wisconsin home and enjoy this little slice of heaven. For more information, contact Tara Osseck - Call 469-909-6673, Text 314-941-4925, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular Surgeon, Physician, Job, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Apply for SURGERY - VASCULAR PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly