Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Position at Level I Trauma Center
- Position Type
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join our 20-member Orthopaedics Department in Urbana, Illinois
Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Practice Details:
- Join a team of two fellowship-trained Ortho-Hand surgeons, three fellowship-trained Ortho Trauma surgeons, two fellowship-trained Ortho Sports Medicine surgeons, three fellowship-trained Ortho Adult Reconstruction surgeons, one office-based General Orthopaedic physician in addition to Surgical and office-based Podiatrists
- Dedicated OR access for Ortho-Trauma Service
- APPs provide clinical support with rounding/dictation/case management six days a week
- Night/weekend call is shared equally with the members of the Orthopaedic Department
- Opportunities to work with the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana faculty and medical students at the Carle Illinois College of Medicine
- Work out of only one hospital - Carle Foundation Hospital, a 413-bed Level I Trauma Center
- New 52,000 square foot Orthopaedic/Sport Medicine Building
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.3 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2018 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work® in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a “micro-urban” community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Please visit www.carleconnect.com for more information about this position and the Carle organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Apply for Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery Position at Level I Trauma Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly