Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Opportunity
?Carle Physician Group is looking to add a fifth BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to our department in Urbana, IL
- Join a growing team of 4 Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians, 16 Obstetricians/Gynecologists, 6 Neonatologists, Pediatric Surgeons, Gynecologic Oncologist, Geneticist with dedicated MFM genetic counseling, Dietitian and highly skilled subspecialty midlevel staff
- Three MFM NP's/PA's provide clinic consultations and outreach
- Practice a full range of maternal fetal medicine, including prenatal diagnosis, fetal therapy, complex obstetrics, genetic and perinatal consultation
- Large referral base of 50 regional referring OB/GYN physicians
- In-house coverage for deliveries by BE/BC OB/GYN, OB Hospitalists, NICU and Anesthesia
- Pediatric specialties on site include Gastroenterology, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral, Pulmonary, Sleep and Genetics; additional consultation services available for Pediatric Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Hematology/Oncology and Endocrinology
- Dedicated neonatal and perinatal air and ground transport service
- 90% office practice within main campus, Carle Foundation Hospital
Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
Based in Urbana, Illinois, Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.3 million people in 14 communities across east central Illinois. Named one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2017 by Healthgrades, the 413-bed regional hospital is home to the area s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. In 2018 Carle secured Great Place to Work in Healthcare honors. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Nearly equidistant to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis, Champaign-Urbana is home to the 150-year-old University of Illinois. As a micro-urban community, C-U combines the best of city amenities, from dining to the arts, with a more laid back, college-town atmosphere. Carle is the second-largest employer in Champaign County.
Apply for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly