Cardiothoracic Surgery - Central Illinois
Carle is seeking an additional Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join our Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Division in Urbana, Illinois.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Busy, ready-made practice
- Weekend call 1:3
- Work out of single hospital with strong hospitalist program
- State-of-the-art Heart and Vascular facility
- Carle Foundation Hospital features a team of Hospitalists that provide 24/7 in-house care.
- Excellent support staff, including an experienced group of Advanced Practice Providers that assists with rounding, dictation, case management and first surgical assist
- Participation in clinical trials and collaborative research with the University of Illinois is also offered at our newly constructed 25,000 square-foot Biomedical Research Center
Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
Carle is a vertically-integrated health system serving more than 1.4 million people across east central Illinois. Celebrating our third Magnet ® designation for superior nursing care – a standard only 8 percent of hospitals in the United States meet - and named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals in 2019 by Healthgrades, the 433-bed regional hospital is home to the area’s only Level I Trauma Center and Level III Perinatal Services. Carle Physician Group is physician-led and includes more than 500 doctors in 80 specialties and subspecialties providing patient-focused, world-class care. Carle has secured Great Place to Work ® in Healthcare honors in 2018 and 2019. Carle has also partnered with the University of Illinois to create the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Employment Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Apply for Cardiothoracic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly