- Position Type
*General GI with ERCP w/ Leading Cancer Center
Banner Health - Gilbert, AZ 85234
Accepts J1s: No
Loan Assistance: No
Practice Type: Not Specified
Job ID: 694431
Employer Job ID:
GENERAL GASTROENTEROLOGIST WITH ERCP - Join an Exceptional Team!
The Section of Internal Medicine at Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center is actively recruiting for a staff Gastroenterologist for the cancer center located on the Banner Gateway Medical Center campus, and part of Banner's highly integrated health care system. We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Possess general GI and ERCP experience, with an interest in oncology
- Have excellent clinical training and an interest in clinical research
- Finishing Fellows and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
The Section of Internal Medicine includes clinicians from all of the non-oncologic internal medicine disciplines. Gastroenterology physicians will provide both inpatient and outpatient care and work closely with the oncology team utilizing a multidisciplinary care model. Designed with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center experts; the center has an evidence-based design, state-of-the-art technology and advance treatment capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to practice in a cutting edge, clinical multidisciplinary environment.
Banner Health, a Top 10 Health System for clinical performance according to Thomson Reuters, has teamed up with the MD Anderson Cancer Center, ranked number one by U.S. News and World Report in cancer care seven of the last nine years, to open the Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center. This center is the broadest extension of MD Anderson's services outside of Houston and brings an unprecedented level of cancer care to the greater Phoenix area and entire southwest region. Practicing with the BMDACC Division of Internal Medicine, you will find:
- A collaborative team that, across three locations provides outstanding research-driven, multidisciplinary care for patients with all types of malignancies.
- A main campus that offers state-of-the-art technologies for disease-oriented, multidisciplinary cancer care and opportunities for participation in clinical research, designed with experts from The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- The prestige of working with a partnership of industry leaders: #1 in cancer care-MD Anderson Cancer Center, and nationally recognized Banner Health, the largest integrated healthcare system and largest employer in Arizona.
- A generous salary and benefits.
WE OFFER YOU generous compensation including: competitive base salary plus incentives (wRVU) + paid occurrence-based malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family. Additionally, our suburban locations provide you with convenient access to world-class entertainment, year ‘round outdoor activities, amazing desert beauty, and excellent quality of life.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
EOE/AA Banner Health supports a drug-free work environment.
Facility & Location InformationBanner MD Anderson Cancer Center Phoenix Metro
Gilbert, AZ 85234
Apply for Physician-Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly