Emergency Medicine Physician -Flagship Facility, Level II Trauma Center
- Position Type
Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Beautiful, Coastal Southeastern Virginia
BEAUTIFUL, COASTAL VIRGINIA
Join us on the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia where sailing, fishing, championship golf, and outstanding schools are just part of the reason you should consider relocating to our community!
RIVERSIDE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER-LEVEL II TRAUMA CENTER-FLAGSHIP HOSPITAL, NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Very competitive salary
- Establishing an ED Residency program
- 8 & 9 hour shifts. Avg 15-18 shifts a month.
- Relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice w/tail coverage
- CME expenses paid
- Excellent benefits package
- License/medical board certificate/DEA/professional dues paid
- Scribe program at all facilities
- Best of breed ED-EMR
- Robust sub-specialty support
- Physicians must be BC/BE emergency medicine
- 70,000+ visits/year
- 500-bed, Level II tertiary care center
- 87 hours attending
- 34 hours PA coverage (with extra Mon. & Fri.)
- Certified stroke, trauma & cardiac center
Lifestyle of the Virginia Peninsula (Yorktown-Newport News-Williamsburg-Hampton)
- Fish, sail, or water ski on the James River or the Chesapeake Bay
- Unique assortment of cultural and historical amenities as well as sophisticated dining and entertainment
- Annual LPGA golf tournament attracts the top golfers in the world
- No. 2 place in the United States to raise a family (Parenthood magazine)
- Multitude of outstanding educational options including: local colleges and universities; advanced placement courses at all area high schools; 3 international baccalaureate programs, magnet school for science and technology, high school for the arts
- Population/service area: 650,000; 45 minutes to the Atlantic Ocean, 70 minutes to Richmond, 3 hours to Washington, D.C.
- Average home price: $197,000 with 4 beautiful seasons.
- Three airports to choose from.
You would be part of Riverside Medical Group (RMG), a 650+ provider multi-specialty clinical team that is the center of one of America s strongest healthcare delivery organizations-Riverside Health System. Through its EPIC EMR system, RMG is able to provide safe, quality medical care for over 485,000 patients in 132 locations across the communities they serve. RHS is consistently recognized as one of the Best Wired health system in the country.
Riverside Health System recently celebrated its 100th birthday and employs over 10,000 team members. Their flagship facility is Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) located in Newport News, Virginia - a newly renovated, state-of-the-art, 510-bed community hospital that also supports three residency programs. Their system is shaped by the integration of physicians at multiple levels and in pivotal leadership positions. Riverside recognizes that strong, fully-engaged doctors are the key to their ongoing success. With a long-standing commitment to physician leadership, they have physician leaders in all five hospitals that are partnered with an administrative leader. Riverside is a system that is well-prepared to help you face the challenging growth of healthcare demands.
www.riversideonline.com provides an overview of the Riverside system, a not-for-profit provider in this market for over 100 years.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician -Flagship Facility, Level II Trauma Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly