BC/BE EM physician
- Position Type
Winona Health is seeking a BC/BE EM physician to join our Emergency Medicine team located in a Midwest college community along the banks of the Mississippi River.
- Full-time, employed position joining an established team and staff!
- Full-time nights or day/night opportunities
- Responsible for the Acute Care of ER patients
- On average - 15,500 – 16,500 visits annually
- Level IV trauma facility
- Electronic Medical Record, CPOE, patient tracking, bedside US, Dragon
- Progressive team of providers committed to quality; evidence-based care, exceptional patient satisfaction; and integrated technology.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Benefits package including sign-on incentive
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- $7,500 annual CME & dues/license
- Provided moving expenses
- Health/life/dental insurance
- Retirement programs and more!
Winona Health – financially stable, independent healthcare system with decision making at the local level. Progressive in our thinking & our actions.
Winona, a safe, prosperous, vibrant and sophisticated community nestled between beautiful bluffs and the mighty Mississippi-- kayak the rivers, fish the streams, watch the eagles, take in world-class performances during the Beethoven and Shakespeare festivals and stand inches away from a Monet or Van Gogh at the MN Marine Art Museum. Winona is also known for excellent schools – elementary to graduate level, low unemployment rate and strong economic base. Learn more at www.winonahealth.org and www.visitwinona.com.
- Winona Health was recently rated as one of 2017's top 100 rural and community hospitals in the nation. A great place to work and a beautiful place to raise a family!
Apply for BC/BE EM physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly