SURGERY - CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
The area's largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services is looking for a Trauma/Acute Care Surgeon to join their top-notch Trauma Program.
• At the not-for-profit system's helm is the state-of-the-art 296-bed, regional trauma and acute care hospital with strong community identity and financials
• Excellent support from 24/7 ER doctors (all ABEM certified), 24/7 intensivists (all CC boarded), 24/7 mid-level coverage, as well as scrub techs, circulating nurse, and PA in the OR
• 14, 12-hour shifts each month
• Fellowship in either Trauma Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, or Acute Care Surgery
• Exceedingly competitive salary
• Sign-on bonus
• Comprehensive benefits as well as paid time off
• Come explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and four-season attractions of New Hampshire.
• The health network is based in a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
• Also, home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
• Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live."
• New Hampshire and New England have so much to offer including some of the best housing and educational institutions in the country.
For confidential consideration, and to learn more, please send your CV to:
Brian M. Goldman
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: Surgery - Critical Care
Apply for SURGERY - CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly