UHP OB/GYN Physician- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Position Type
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology seeks a Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Physician with a strong commitment to patient care and medical education. This is a 1.0% FTE position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTITES AND FUNCTIONS:
The Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) has clinical, educational and research responsibilities that must be met. As members of the University of Hawai’i, John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM) faculty, the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health, and the REI Division, we are dedicated to working together to meet those responsibilities in a professional, caring and enthusiastic manner.
As a member of this division, your duties and responsibilities shall consist of providing the following clinical and educational services including:
- Four (4) days per week, equal to 80% FTE, of clinical daytime coverage (inpatient and outpatient) at Pacific In Vitro Fertilization Institute, faculty practice and JABSOM affiliated hospitals (Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children) which include:
- Resident clinics
- Operating room
- Inpatient units
- Active clinical instruction of residents, fellows, and students is expected at all of these sites.
- A proportionate share of night and weekend calls from home for IVF patients.
- One (1) day per week of flexible academic time, equal to 20% FTE
In addition to the qualifications listed in Section 5, Faculty Physician shall also have the education, certification/licensure, and experience listed below:
- Education/Certification and Licensure:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine
- Graduate of ACGME accredited OB/GYN residency program
- Graduate of ACGME accredited REI fellowship program
- Board certified or eligible in general OB/GYN and REI subspecialty
- Fellowship trained in REI
Salary commensurate with qualifications, experience, and performance
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Continued employment subject to terms of employment, job performance and/or continued funding. Complies with all company policies and regulations.
Apply for UHP OB/GYN Physician- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly