Help us build our OB/Gyn Residency in Houston, Texas
- Position Type
At HCA, we believe graduate medical education is much more than medical training. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s physicians to care for and improve human life by focusing on patient-centered approaches to practicing the latest evidence-based medicine. As the nation’s top-performing healthcare system, we believe in challenging our residents to exceed our patient’s expectations at every turn.
Today, we have more than 203 residency and fellowship programs in 40+ hospitals across 13 states. Over the next five years, we will invest in 100 more programs that will offer 5,000 residency positions, making HCA one of, if not, the leading provider of graduate medical education in the country.
The Texas Gulf Coast region is one of the key geographic strategies for the expansion of HCA’s GME programs. As such, HCA is seeking an ObGyn Residency Program Director to lead in the development and implementation of a new ObGyn Residency Program for the Houston area. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to create a program from scratch.
- Must be Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Must have a minimum of 5 years full-time professional activity in obstetrics or gynecology
- Teaching experience in an ACGME accredited obgyn residency program preferred
- Willing to combine administrative/teaching and clinical responsibilities (50/50)
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
Apply for Help us build our OB/Gyn Residency in Houston, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly