- Position Type
What are you looking for?
Great base salary? Work/life balance? Proximity to a big city? We have the total package...
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center is building a gastroenterology group for the future to meet our patient and referring physician demands.
- An additional gastroenterologist will continue to build this practice with the support of three gastroenterologists, two advanced practice providers, and a referral base of over 70 primary care physicians in the Bloomington and Pontiac area.
- Call Schedule 1:4
- OSF HealthCare St. Joseph Medical Center, is a Magnet designated hospital located in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, a 149-bed, not-for-profit, Level II Trauma Center. https://www.osfhealthcare.org/st-joseph/.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Competitive base salary plus incentives. Income potential of $250K+
- 36 days PTO and 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation.
- Known as the "Twin Cities" of central Illinois, Bloomington-Normal is the perfect setting for those seeking an urban lifestyle in a country setting. Centrally located between Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis, the Twin Cities sit on the crossroads of the largest interstates in Illinois: I-74, I-55 and I-39.
- As the corporate home of both State Farm Insurance and COUNTRY Financial, the residents of Bloomington-Normal also enjoy a diverse and robust economy.
- Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University are located here as are numerous local community and technical schools.
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this