Internal Medicine Outpatient
- Position Type
Join Kaiser Permanente Southern California, and you'll be able to gain experience you couldn't get elsewhere. That's because, as one of the world´s leading managed care providers, we´re constantly exploring and testing new patient care treatments and technologies, which means you will be too. And, when you´re not at work, our comprehensive administrative support and balanced scheduling options mean you´ll be free to enjoy more of sunny Southern California.
Cross-specialty collaboration and a comprehensive network of support are just a few of the advantages that make working with us so enjoyable. We also offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package plus a location that´s known the world over for its amazing climate and natural attractions.
Over 100,000 people throughout Kern County rely on Kaiser Permanente to meet their health care needs. Located in the metropolitan area of Bakersfield, our Kern County Medical Service Area offers a full complement of care through a network of Permanente physicians and locally contracted services, including hospital-based treatment courtesy of San Joaquin Community Hospital. In addition to the eight medical office buildings, we also offer primary care services on our Kern County mobile health vehicle that visits the communities of Delano, Taft and Tehachapi on a regular basis. Here, you'll have the opportunity to work in a supportive, multidisciplinary environment with professionals who share your dedication to providing truly exceptional patient care.
- More than 150 physicians and over 900 support staff
- Eight medical office buildings that offer primary and specialty care appointments.
- A network of over 6,500 Kaiser physicians throughout the Southern California Permanente Medical Group
- Academic opportunities with surrounding universities, including California State University at Bakersfield, a satellite campus of the University of California at Merced and Bakersfield Community College
- KP HealthConnect®, a highly sophisticated electronic medical record system that integrates a member's inpatient, outpatient and clinic records with appointments, registration and billin
Apply for Internal Medicine Outpatient
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly