- Position Type
Live in Big Sky Country while practicing OB/GYN in a family-friendly community. 150K in student loan repayment, benefits, sign-on, and temporary housing.
• New opportunity at full service, 25 bed facility
• Call 1:2, 175 deliveries per year + gyn surgery
• Level I Nursery, Baby Friendly program, 3 delivery rooms
• Hospital employed position to join a multi-specialty group of 10 physicians- 4 Primary Care and 5 Mid-levels
• Collegial team environment on the beautiful hospital campus. Temporary housing provided for candidates - exceptional benefit
• 150K Student loan repayment program available through the state of Montana
• This is a family friendly community where you can live in crime free area with great schools.
• Watch the Milky Way nightly, count shooting starts to fall asleep, and walk unafraid after dark.
• Photographers paradise where the landscapes change hourly amidst the multicolored rock formations
• The nation's longest untamed river flows through the middle of town. It's a source of recreation, agate hunting, fishing, and awe.
• Home to Montana's largest state park, Makoshika State Park is world renown as an archeological and cultural site for Dinosaurs.
If great work/life balance and exploring wide open spaces interests you, call me about moving your career to Montana.
Jackson Physician Search
OB/GYN Job Physician Montana
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly