SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - FOOT AND ANKLE PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
8 Orthopaedic Surgeon Practice recruiting for a Fellowship trained Foot & Ankle Surgeon
• Non-profit health system ranks in the top 5% for clinical care
• Brand new Orthopaedic clinic attached to surgery center and New 30 OR Suite
• Level II Trauma Center - 2M Catchment
• Each physician has own PA and 2 clinical support staff
• Call: 1 Day/Month Trauma Call, 1 in 8 Week Practice Call
Lucrative hospital employed practice;
• Base guarantee plus wRVU incentive bonus model with uncapped income potential
• Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus CME days CME allowance, sign on and relocation
• Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Cosmopolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affluent city ranks as one of most affordable cities in the US with a cost of living almost 4% below the national average.
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to renowned museums or mountain biking along the Arkansas River.
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or an a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for every one
For more information please contact Helen Falkner direct at 770.643.5524, by text at 678.672.8462, or by email at email@example.com
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Foot And Ankle
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - FOOT AND ANKLE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly