- Position Type
Seeking a Rheumatologist for a lifestyle position with an established Rheumatology practice in affluent Oklahoma metro.
• 3 Rheumatologist employed practice recruiting for growth
• Practice is scheduling 6 months out for new patients
• 4 ½ day work week, average 15 to 20 patients day (provider dependent)
• Outpatient focused with a few hospital consults/month
• Base + wRVU production incentive + robust benefits package
• Sign on and relocation offered
Cosmopolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affluent city ranks as one of most affordable cities in the US with a cost of living almost 4% below the national average.
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance.
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to renowned museums or mountain biking along the Arkansas River.
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or an a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for every one.
For more information on this Rheumatology position in Metro Oklahoma, please contact AJ Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at 770-643-5561 or by text at 678-215-7588.
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly