- Position Type
Award-winning, non-profit hospital serving the Greater St. Louis area is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a dynamic medical group, offering a robust referral network and phenomenal benefits.
• Join an established, hospital-employed gastroenterology practice with a robust referral stream for general or advanced GI
• Shared call at one hospital with single site coverage
• State-of-the-art multi-suite GI Lab adjacent to brand new Cancer Center
• Interest in EUS and ERCP welcome, but not required
• Competitive 2-year salary guarantee with annual bonus incentive, for proven earning potential over 750k
• Six-figure bonus package with fellowship stipend available
• Exceptional benefits include retirement savings options, paid relocation, malpractice insurance, and robust PTO package
• Less than 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis, with quick, easy access to Chicago, Kansas City & Indianapolis
• Exceptional public and private schools offer top academics and athletics, plus access to over 30 colleges and universities serving Greater St. Louis, including one of U.S. News & World Report's Top 20 Public Schools
• Ranked the #1 Best City for Young Families and Top 15 Safest Cities in the State
• Minutes from Lambert St. Louis International Airport, world class dining, and endless cultural and entertainment attractions
If you're looking to enhance your career by joining the area's top medical group, earning top compensation while maintaining exceptional work/life balance, contact Tara Osseck. Call 469-909-6673, Text 314-941-4925, or Email email@example.com.
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly