Palliative Care Medicine Physician
- Position Type
Palliative Care Medicine Physician needed in esteemed Academic setting
What we’re offering:
- Join an experienced, friendly, and well-established interdisciplinary team
- Inpatient and/or outpatient palliative care with flexible scheduling
- Teaching responsibilities for medical students, residents and Hospice & Palliative Medicine fellows
- Opportunities for teaching, research and collaboration with community hospices
- Competitive salary and benefits, Rank commensurate with experience
What we’re seeking:
- Palliative Medicine physician to join our academic department dedicated to education, innovation, leadership and work among highly qualified, friendly colleagues who foster excellent opportunities for career development.
- Appropriate candidates must possess a MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
- BE/BC in Hospice/Palliative Medicine
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
No J1 visa waiver options available
What the area offers:
Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey's community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For more information about our Academic Palliative Medicine faculty position please contact:
Heather Peffley, Physician Recruiter at: email@example.com
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Apply for Palliative Care Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly