SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Practice orthopedic surgery with the largest medical center between Amarillo and Oklahoma City which has a catchment area of 55,000 people.
• Employed opportunity with generous base salary and production incentives
• Full benefits package including 401K, relocation and sign-on bonus
• Young, well-trained medical staff and solid primary care base
• Award winning medical center- Top 20 in the Nation ER by Becker's Hospital Review and a Top performer for Quality Patient Outcomes by The National Organization of State Office Rural Health and iVantage.
• Inpt. rehab, PM&R physician, and P.T. service lines in place
• All ABEM ER and 24/7 BC Hospitalists
• Low cost of living index 11 points lower than the national average
• Affordable homes on expansive lots, a safe community atmosphere, and great student to teacher ratios in the schools
• Enjoy a round of golf or family swim day at the local Golf & Country Club
• Spend your weekends boating, fishing, at the large swim beach, or hiking/biking
• Easy drive to OKC to catch an Oklahoma Thunder game, fine dining and shopping and every other metropolitan amenity available.
If working with a progressive group of physicians in an affordable, family-friendly location is what you are searching for, call Don Evans at 469-909-6671 for more details. Email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly