- Position Type
An established hospital group is seeking to add an additional BE/BC Pulmonology/Critical Care physician to their group.
You will have the potential to earn fantastic compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
Board Eligible/Board Certified, Pulmonology and Critical Care
• Monthly Schedule - rotating weeks:
o Week 1: Outpatient | Week 2: Inpatient | Week 3: Critical Care | Week 4: off
• Great base salary plus RVU production bonus - Current physicians are making between $400,000 - $500,000 - depending on production
• Comprehensive benefits package - Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, Retirement (5% Match), and Malpractice
• $20,000 Sign on bonus and paid relocation
The Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea, and sky, and is recognized as an ideal vacation destination. The lucky few get to call this place home.
• The Monterey Bay area is conveniently located 2 hours south of San Francisco Bay, 5 hours north of the LA, and 5 hours south of Lake Tahoe where there is plenty of great skiing
• Unbelievable weather year round
• Breathtaking beaches without the crowds - A true beach paradise
• Monterey Bay is family friendly with unbeatable schools, and activities for the whole family
• 20 world-class golf courses (Pebble Beach Golf Links), the country's largest aquarium, a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, wine tasting venues, and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas to explore
To learn more, please contact Ben Stajduhar at 770-643-5525 or email email@example.com
Apply for PULMONOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly