- Position Type
Outstanding Urology opening to join an award-winning California health system offering a desirable, flexible schedule in a California beach community.
Details of this Urology Opportunity:
• Employed urology position with an existing patient base
• Recognized by Truven Health Analytics as one of the nations top five largest systems
• Multi-Specialty Clinic on the hospital campus with a great reputation
• Serving a metropolitan service area of 40,000+
• Full-range of Urology cases available
• Flexible schedule Full time or Part Time (3-5 days per week- you can pick the schedule)
• Great salary, signing bonus, benefits, retention bonus, and relocation
Living on the California/Oregon Coast: Voted #5 by the Washington Post for stunning scenery and climate
• Surrounded by the giant Redwood and Sequoia trees you can hike, bike or go horseback riding on the many trails or along the coast
• Housing is 350% cheaper than San Francisco and no traffic. Affordably live on the water with either ocean or river views
• Mild weather with a year-round temperature of 60 degrees allows for comfortable outdoor recreation, camping or visiting state parks all year long
• If you love the beach: surf, stand-up paddleboard, or just enjoy the ocean.
If living in one of the most enchanting and diverse regions in Northern California intrigues you, please contact:
Scott Lindblom at 678-501-2410 or via email - Slindblom@jacksonphysiciansearch.com.
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly