SURGERY - HAND PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Opportunity to join an excellent Orthopedic group across all subspecialties as a third Hand Surgeon with full resources of a major teaching hospital at your disposal in the tri-state area of West Virginia, Ohio & Kentucky.
• Busy Orthopedic Surgery group of 20+ physicians including 2 other Hand Surgeons seeking additional BE/BC Hand Surgeon
• Participate in research and educational programs with a faculty appointment as desired
• On-site Hand Clinic staffed with expert hand therapists to provide physician support at one of Becker's 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare
Compensation & Benefits:
• $50k Sign-on Bonus
• Competitive salary guarantee with wRVU bonus opportunity
• Generous PTO with standard health, dental and vision coverage
About Huntington, West Virginia:
As grand prize winner of "America's Best Communities" contest, Huntington, West Virginia offers quality public and private schools, diverse nightlife and a large economy for finance and healthcare.
• Huntington is the largest city in the West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio tristate region.
• Enjoy the numerous NCAA Division 1 sporting events year-round
• Bordering the Ohio River, the region offers kayaking, fishing and boating
• Spend weekends hiking in the beauty of the Appalachian Mountains
• Find a variety of boutiques and world-famous shopping and dining options throughout different districts in town with a variety of seasonal events to fill your social calendar
If you are looking for a collegial practice opportunity with a strong academic organization, contact Rebecca Larsen at RLarsen@jacksonphysiciansearch.com, call directly at 469-909-6680 or text 314-223-5243 to learn more about this position.
Specialty: Surgery - Hand
Apply for SURGERY - HAND PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly