- Position Type
Spartanburg Medical Center (SMC) is seeking to hire a full-time BC/BE Rheumatologist to join a well-established practice. The rheumatologist will provide primary and consultative rheumatology care to a five-region area in Spartanburg, South Carolina. SMC is a Level I Trauma Center, a tertiary referral center and community-teaching hospital for the Upstate of South Carolina.
• Mon – Thu 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Fri 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Average patients per day: 20
• Calls (limited) and inpatient consults 1:2 (phone call only; done a week at a time)
• EPIC • PSLF approved institution
• Exceptional compensation package including:
– Generous CME allowance
– Retirement options
– Paid malpractice with tail coverage
– Relocation expenses
Spartanburg is an affordable, family-friendly community with highly rated schools, a
growing regional healthcare system, and a vibrant downtown. Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and a few hours from the ocean, recreational opportunities are endless. Come find out why so many want to live here in the Upstate!
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly