- Position Type
Enjoy a Great Quality of Life in Beautiful Southwest Georgia
Hospital-Employed Gastroenterology joining Phoebe Putney Health System with over 300 providers rooted in the community for over 100 years!!!
This 691-bed teaching hospital and a regional center for cancer treatment, cardiac medicine/surgery, gastrointestinal disease and neuro-science offers:
• 650k Base Salary + wRVU Bonuses
• Only 11 days of inpatient coverage all year
• Telephone night call only 2 days every 3 weeks
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, moving expenses, and signing bonus
• Advanced ERCP & EUS Technologies available
• H1B cap exempt employer
Located in Southern Georgia, a region closely tied to America's Indian culture, the antebellum age of the Old South and the timeless sports of hunting and fishing.
• Located on the Florida Aquifer, an ocean of fresh water that feeds the area's rivers providing boundless of outdoor recreation activities
• With an affordable cost of living almost 20% less than the national average per Sperling's, you can purchase a beautiful multi-acreage lots with an estate homes, a horse ranches or live in one of the many gated communities
• Countless family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs or hiking, equestrian and competitive cycling for the more competitive
• Travel is quick and easy with a regional airport with direct flights daily to Atlanta or other Southeast cities or a short drive will land you on the pristine beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast
If you are interested to learn more please send your updated CV to nwaters@JacksonPhysicianSearch.com detailing the best number and time to contact you discussing this opportunity further or text me at 770-330-8371.
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly