SURGERY - NEUROSURGERY PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
Join an established employed group practice affiliated with renowned 501c3 health system.
Join a medical center with a comprehensive Neurosciences department including Neurosurgery, Neurology and Interventional Radiology with P.T. and O.T., a stroke center, and Level 3 Epilepsy Center.
• 70% spine, 30% cranial practice
• High base salary and lucrative WRVU productivity model plus call pay
• Full benefits, retirement, paid relocation, and student loan repayment
• The state's first medical center with Stealth Station System and O-arm technology
• Join an established Neurosurgeon and advanced practitioner
Live in Casper, Wyoming, a regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry.
• Surrounded by mountain vistas, Casper has a downtown area that is bustling with new businesses and a focus on restoration.
• Wyoming is ranked 7th in national education quality, and Casper's schools offer everything from a dual-language immersion program, public, private, and Montessori schools, great sports programs, and a University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study.
• Enjoy the Wyoming Symphony Orchestra, multiple museums, touring Broadway shows, the Casper Recreation Center, Science Zone, or the David Street Station, a downtown concert venue.
• Explore the natural landscapes of the North Platte River Valley, Casper Mountain, fishing in the #1 Big Fish Destination by American Angler Magazine, boat, ski, snowmobile, enjoy cross-country trails, and hike year-round.
• No state income tax, low real estate taxes, and affordable house prices in neighborhoods on the golf course or in the mountains
If living in the Rocky Mountains in an affordable community is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Jackson Physician Search
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Apply for SURGERY - NEUROSURGERY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly