- Position Type
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) has an opportunity for a BC/BE Rheumatology physician to join established department of two rheumatologists with Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR), a growing multispecialty group in beautiful Sonoma County. Strong clinical skills required in this 100% Rheumatology position.
- 1-2 years guaranteed income
- Relocation allowance
- Sign on bonus negotiable
- Option for shareholder track after two years of employment
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including paid vacation, CME, pension plan and 401(k)
- Outpatient clinics, no inpatient consultation
- On site Radiology, LAB and Outpatient Infusion
- Current new patient wait is three months
- Large geographic referral base
- EPIC based eHR connects clinics, Hospital, LAB and Radiology
SMGR is a 105+ member physician-owned, multi-specialty medical group that has served the City of Santa Rosa and surrounding areas for over 20 years. SMGR has been nationally recognized as a medical group that provides the highest quality and most complete health care possible. Recent accolades include:
- Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association
- CAPG Elite Status—the highest possible honor awarded by the California Association of Physician Groups (CAPG) professional organization
- Consumer Reports—Best in the Bay Area among 17 medical groups for “Overall Healthcare”
- Sutter Health Dashboard Patient Satisfaction Award
- DMHC Right Care award for Diabetic Care
The organizations plan is to grow to 145 medical group physicians and 150,000 patients by 2017. SMGR physicians practice at Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF) care centers in Sonoma County and surrounding communities. Specialists for Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods provides services to a large geographic area with a wide distribution of insurance types.
Sutter Health is a multi-billion dollar healthcare company with hospitals, Foundations and affiliated Medical Groups from Modesto to the Oregon border. Sutter Health is the second largest healthcare system in Northern California.
Sutter Health’s new Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital, a state-of-the art hospital, opened in October, 2014. For highlights go to: http://www.northbaybusinessjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/Sutter_SoCoNewHospital.pdf.
3883 Airway Dr. Suite 300, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
It is the policy of Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods to provide equal employment opportunity to all people in all aspects of employment without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, ancestry, medical condition including genetic characteristic, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, political affiliation or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws or ordinance or regulation. This policy applies to all employment-related decisions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, etc.
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Rheumatology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly