Urgent Care clinics BC/BE
- Position Type
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking BC/BE Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians for our Urgent Care clinics in:
- Mountain View (full time and per diem);
- Palo Alto (per diem and part time
- San Carlos (per diem);
- San Mateo (full time);
- Palo Alto (per diem and part time)
- Sunnyvale (full time)
- Los Gatos (per diem)
- Our Urgent Care centers have on-site digital imaging, a full laboratory, mammography, ultrasound and CT scan, and urgent care services.
- This is a great opportunity to join a well-established practice with multi-specialty support.
- These positions are ideal for physicians seeking a healthy balance between a successful practice and a terrific lifestyle.
- Flexible hours, no in-basket management, and less pressure than that of a traditional emergency department.
Our collaborative, multidisciplinary culture ensures you have the support you need to deliver exceptional personalized care to your patients. Come join an organization which has received the highest possible rating for patient experience from the California Office of the Patient Advocate, and “elite” status by the California Association of Physician groups.
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance (for out of state candidates)
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Full time, part time and per diem opportunities are available
- Shareholder tracked position (0.5 FTE and above) to full shareholdership following 24 months of employment
- Very competitive salary guarantee plus incentive (0.5 FTE and above)
- Generous benefit package
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Apply for Urgent Care clinics BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly