Board Certified Ob-Gyn Hospitalist
- Position Type
Looking for the dream job? Look no further. We are looking for dreamers, doers, and innovators to help form and implement a de-novo obstetrical hospitalist program. Full, part, or 1099 opportunities available.
This opportunity has an academic appointment commiserate with training and experience. The qualified candidate must exhibit the following essential functions:
- Sharing, teaching, mentoring, and supervising with our Ob-Gyn residents.
- Participation in a highly active research program of investigator initiated and funded trials.
- Demonstration of a servant leadership approach in unifying and engaging staff throughout the organization by building bridges to cross divisions of varying levels of expertise and experience.
- Facilitation of efficient collaboration and communication as part of a Valued Team.
- Focus on patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Empowerment of team members using clear, well-coordinated objectives in the actionable plan of care while holding staff and residents accountable for their responsibility in achieving the set forth objectives.
- Protocol establishment, quality metric participation, and function as a cultural change agent.
- Board certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology Required
- NCC Fetal monitoring, SMFM Critical Simulation training, Society of Obstetric Gynecological Hospitalist Society Membership Preferred
Benefits: Outstanding Benefits Package
- Paid Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401 (K) Plan with employer match
- Employer Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- CME Allowance
- ACOG and SOGH dues paid
Nestled at the base of Lookout Mountain along the Tennessee River, Chattanooga easily earns its Scenic City moniker. True, the city is a favorite among outdoor lovers, but Gig City – as it's been nicknamed due to it having the largest citywide gigabit-speed internet – is equally appealing to urbanites looking to take advantage of its growing job market and quality of life amenities. All these reasons combined is why Chattanooga continues to be one of the best places to live! In addition Tennessee has no state tax and is consistently voted a top 10-desired work location. Tennessee is also home to several sports teams as well as music venues and museums. Here in Tennessee, there is an abundance of art and recreation for everyone’s interest. The state’s vast history, heritage, and nostalgia make it a great place to call home. With the proposed work schedule, you will have time to enjoy, relax, reboot, and reinvigorate. The measurable and immeasurable factors make this ground floor endeavor the ultimate dreamer's job.
Apply for Board Certified Ob-Gyn Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly