Temporary Coverage is Required from OB/GYN in South Dakota
- Position Type
A wonderful locum tenens OB/GYN opportunity is now available in South Dakota. The facility needs a provider to work two weeks per month, with full-time availability as well. The locum tenens physician will be on call for most of the coverage period, but will have some scheduled clinic days. This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system, and sees about 10 12 deliveries per month.
Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Two weeks per month up to full-time
- Licensing assistance available
- Mostly call coverage, with some office shifts
- Epic EMR system
- 10 12 deliveries per month at this facility
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Apply for Temporary Coverage is Required from OB/GYN in South Dakota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly