Gastroenterology Physician is Needed for Locum Tenens Assistance in WI
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wisconsin-based medical center that is currently seeking a gastroenterologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. Your assignment schedule will consist of inpatient and clinic coverage, Monday - Friday, and you will see 13 - 16 patients per day.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 13 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: Full-range GI
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterology Physician is Needed for Locum Tenens Assistance in WI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly