Locums Coverage is Needed from a Critical Care Physician in Maryland
- Position Type
We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Maryland-based hospital that is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified and have an active MD state license. Your assignment schedule is 7 pm to 7 am, and you will see 3 - 4 patients per day.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MD state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm to 7 am
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Coverage is Needed from a Critical Care Physician in Maryland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly