Bread and Butter Gastroenterologist opportunity near Winston-Salem, NC
- Position Type
A bread and butter Gastroenterology position is available in Mount Airy, NC. The schedule for this hospital employed position is Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
You'll need to be board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology. You should currently have or be well on your way to securing an NC license. If you need help, CompHealth can assist you in this.
This position has a large waiting patient base. You'll earn a generous salary, an attractive sign-on bonus, full benefits, relocation assistance, ample PTO, and student loan repayment.
The town is widely known as the home of actor Andy Griffith and the inspiration for the fictional town of Mayberry on the Andy Griffith Show.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2498809
- 80% outpatient Gastroenterology practice seeking a fourth GI to join their practice
- Stellar patient base just waiting for you to show up
- Work Monday - Friday
- Generous salary plus wRVU productivity based bonus
- Work in a clinic located right next to the hospital
- Full hospital benefits package, paid vacation and malpractice
- CME time plus $5,000 stipend
- Live and work in the town made famous by the Andy Griffith Show, Mayberry R.F.D. (aka Mount Airy)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Bread and Butter Gastroenterologist opportunity near Winston-Salem, NC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly