New Mexico Hospital-Employed Pediatric Pulmonologist
- Position Type
Join 1 Pediatric Pulmonologist with a wide spectrum of pediatric sub-specialty coverage. Spend more time enjoying one of the oldest cities in the United States as you enjoy a flexible position with a great quality of life. Enjoy more than 310 days of sunshine per year, perfect for an abundance of outdoor activities along the Rio Grande or Sandia mountains.
A lucrative salary, plus production bonus awaits you with a complete benefits package, which includes malpractice, pension and medical/dental insurance. This employer is also offering an attractive sign on bonus and relocation package.
We have many positions available nationwide and will help you find the right position. Apply now, call Sean Doton 954-837-2667 and send your CV to email@example.com. Reference JOB-2498781.
- Be the 2nd Pediatric Pulmonologist on this growing team
- Employed position
- Traditional practice model includes outpatient clinic as well as inpatient care and consults
- Extensive Pediatric Sub-Specialty backup
- Practice on campus of hospital
- 4.5 day work week
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- Relocation and sign on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for New Mexico Hospital-Employed Pediatric Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly