Emergency Medicine Physicians - Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic, named one of the top five largest U.S. health systems three years in a row by Watson Health, is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join busy Emergency Departments in St. Louis, Missouri.
Positions offer being part of an integrated health system with a competitive hourly rate, productivity bonus and health benefits.
Mercy Hospital South:
- 47 Exam Rooms
- Annual Visits: 85,000+
- The only designated Level II Trauma Center in South County/Jefferson County
- One of the few hospitals in the St. Louis area designated a Level I Stroke Center
- Rotating 8 to 10-hour shifts
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- Recently renovated department with 24 Exam Rooms
- An overflow unit to accommodate at least 10 more patients at any time
- Annual Visits: 35,000+
- Rotating 10 to 12-hour shifts
Mercy has a highly-trained and experienced medical staff including Time-Critical Diagnosis Teams as well as Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners. Providers will have access to Mercy’s System-Wide Epic EMR and large network of over 500 specialists.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physicians - Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly