A Locums Pulmonology Sleep Medicine Physician is Needed in WA
- Position Type
An exciting locum tenens pulmonology sleep medicine physician opportunity is now available in Washington. The ideal physician has an active WA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday Friday from 8 am 5 pm, and you will see 20 30 consults per day. The covering physician must be board certified.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8 am 5 pm
- Caseload: 20 30 consults per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Locums Pulmonology Sleep Medicine Physician is Needed in WA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly