An Oregon Facility Requires a Locums Hospitalist
- Position Type
A facility in Oregon seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 pm 7 am. Each physician sees 8 12 admissions per shift. The ideal candidate has an active OR state license and is board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OR state license needed
- Schedule: 7 pm 7 am
- Caseload: 8 12 admissions per shift
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Oregon Facility Requires a Locums Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly