A Temporary Radiologist is Needed in North Carolina
- Position Type
A North Carolina-based medical center is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday Friday from 8 am 5 pm, with no call, and you will see an average of 125 reads per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a NC state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8 am 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 125 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Temporary Radiologist is Needed in North Carolina
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly