Bread and Butter Gastroenterology position on the lake at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Position Type
A hospital in upstate New York is looking for a Gastroenterologist to join a very friendly staff with a positive attitude that is part of their culture.
The opportunity includes a busy office and hospital consultative practice. The typical workweek is split between inpatient and outpatient work. Call is 1:5 and is moderate.
The GI office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital. They have an Ambulatory Surgery Center 5 minutes from the hospital with 4 endoscopic suites. They also have an endoscopy suite in our main OR'S.
There are many perks to this opportunity. One of the biggest selling points is the friendly staff that the provider will get to interact with. They routinely receive feedback from new providers and candidates regarding how welcoming the staff is.
They have invested, time, money and energy to hardwire a positive culture for almost 3 years now. Another major perk is the new and spacious Wars and endoscopy Suites. Their facility and campus are beautiful! Not many hospitals can say they have Alpacas Geese and Ducks on-site!
Additional perks include: living on the sixth largest lake in the country and at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. We are a university town with great schools, parks, and restaurants. Within one hour you can be in Montreal, the Lake Placid Olympic region and Burlington Vermont.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to JOB-2517762
- The GI office is on the main campus adjacent to the hospital
- Ambulatory Surgery Center 5 minutes from the hospital with 4 endoscopic suites.
- Within one hour you can be in Montreal, the Lake Placid Olympic region and Burlington Vermont.
- Lots of time off to enjoy the outdoors including 25 days of PTO, 10 CME, and 7 holidays
- Excellent compensation package with additional compensation for RVU's above the 105th percentile.
- Claims Made policy with a prepaid tail in essence the same as occurrence
- Loan repayment and sign on bonus discussed at time of offer
- Live in a vibrant university town with great schools, parks and restaurants.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Bread and Butter Gastroenterology position on the lake at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly