Physician for Geriatrics Practice in Washington
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting a collegial group in Washington with their search for a geriatric medicine physician. The group needs an additional physician to the growing patient referrals. You will work Monday through Friday, seeing no more than 20 patients per day. You will have an entire one hour to spend with new patients. Candidates must be board certified.
You will receive a base salary plus incentives based on quality measures. You will also be offered medical, dental, and vision, a SEP IRA with company contributing percentage with vesting, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and malpractice with tail coverage provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any geriatric medicine jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with a copy of your CV and best time to discuss full details to email@example.com.
- Highly collegial group
- Well-known and established group
- Need is for growth from referrals
- Excellent work/life balance
- Handle elderly patient population
- Monday through Friday
- $200K+ salary range
- Incentive/bonus based on quality measures
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Physician for Geriatrics Practice in Washington
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly