A Facility in Texas Needs a Locums Pediatric Hospitalist
- Position Type
A Texas hospital is in need of a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 6 pm 6 am. The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: 6 pm 6 am
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Other Certification: PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Facility in Texas Needs a Locums Pediatric Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly