Houston, Texas Private Group Needs Obsterics/Gynecology Physician
CompHealth is currently assisting a private group practice in Texas with their search for an OB/GYN. You will join three other physicians. They need to hire another physician due to growth. You work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and every fourth Saturday is a half day in the office. The call is 1:4 during week, and 1:8 on the weekends. You will see 50 percent obstetric and 50 percent gynecology. There are three offices that all deliver at one hospital.
This employed position comes with a salary plus quarterly bonuses and then year two goes to an RVU production model. You will be provided medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $3,000 CME stipend, a retirement package, vacation time, and claims made malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the Houston, Texas metro area. This is the premier Texas city with all the excitement and all the amenities a major metropolitan area. From professional sports teams to world-class dining, this is one of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Call is 1:4 during week and 1:8 on weekends
- 50/50 OB to GYN
- Three offices all deliver at one hospital
- DaVinci at hospital
- Position open due to growth
- Salary plus quarterly bonuses
- Year two goes to RVU production model
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Houston, Texas Private Group Needs Obsterics/Gynecology Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly