Facility seeking Emergency Medicine Physician in the Florida Panhandle
- Position Type
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in the Florida Panhandle seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician.
Make up to $220/hr and have the peace of mind in working at a Sovereign Immunity facility. Flexible scheduling, Medical Benefits, CME's as well as Scribes are just a few of the advantages this facility offers.
There are sights in the Panhandle, but sightseeing isn't the principal activity. The region is better known for its rich history, ample fishing and diving, and its opportunities for relaxation. Here it's about Southern drawls, a gentle pace, fresh seafood, and more grits and old-fashioned hospitality than anywhere else in the state. Sleepy (and not so sleepy) beach towns offer world-class golf, deep-sea fishing, relaxing spa treatments, and unbeatable shopping.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954-837-2601,email Charles.Rodriguez@comphealth.com JOB-2517885
- Up to $220/hr.
- Sovereign Immunity-(You can't be sued)
- Benefits including CME's
- Will Accept EM, FP and IM providers with EM experience
- Flexible Scheduling
- Will consider 2019 Resident's
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Facility seeking Emergency Medicine Physician in the Florida Panhandle
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly