Help is Required from a Temporary Physiatrist in MI
- Position Type
A medical center in Michigan seeks a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with night call, and the physician will see up to 16 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current MI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MI state license preferred
- Schedule: Monday Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Nightly
- Caseload: Up to 16 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Help is Required from a Temporary Physiatrist in MI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly