A Temporary Anesthesiologist is Required in New York
- Position Type
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology physician opportunity is now available in New York. The ideal physician is proficient in general and multi-specialty procedures. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NY state license with the process. The assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts, with 1:3 call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Call: 1:3
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for A Temporary Anesthesiologist is Required in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly