An Urgent Care Physician is Required for Temporary Assistance in Ohio
- Position Type
An Ohio facility is in need of a locum tenens urgent care physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule will be 1 2 shifts per week and the covering physician will see 3 4 patients per hour. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. CompHealth can help physicians who dont have an OH state license obtain one before the assignment.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OH state license needed
- Schedule: 1 2 shifts per week
- Caseload: 3 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for An Urgent Care Physician is Required for Temporary Assistance in Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly