The community-based hospital is seeking a Bread and Butter General Urologist who is looking for more autonomy, a better work/life balance and with an entrepreneurial mindset to help continue to expand the current practice.
• Hospital-employed General Urology Opening with new additional surgical suites under construction now!
• Well-established volume and be busy from day one and create your own schedule
• Candidate must be able to perform diagnostics, prolapse surgeries, kidney stones, and repairs
• No dialysis responsibilities
• Competitive compensation with a guaranteed base salary starting around 500K+ plus production/quality bonus and relocation paid in full, sign-on bonus around 50K or loan repayment options and full benefits package
• Must be BE/BC Urologist - will consider 2019-2020 candidates
• Preferred experience with, and/or the capacity to learn how to do robotic surgery
• Well-Maintained, Quaint Community with Charming Midwest Roots
• Easy access to Lima, OH, and Fort Wayne, IN as well as Dayton and Toledo, OH
• Centrally located within a 350-mile radius of the Great Lakes, Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis and Louisville for quick weekend trips
• Hometown atmosphere offering a low cost of living and state-of-the-art medical and recreational facilities
• Viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and a great place to raise a family with unique social and cultural awareness - making it a special place to call home
• Fun things to do include: bike tours, hunting, fishing, birding, canoeing, kayaking, tennis and other sports, demolition derby, drive-in movies, as well as visiting the local museums, rodeo, children's garden, and butterfly house, art centers, and various parks
For additional information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar, Search Consultant, at 678-501-2406, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 502-550-5862.
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly