- Position Type
Excellent opportunity for a Orthopedic Surgeon:
- Our Orthopedic team is looking for a surgeon to join the team.
- Looking for a provider with experience or interest in lower extremities including total hip and foot & ankle reconstruction, as well as spine, hand, and/or trauma.
- Call is 1:2 and light.
- Block scheduling in the OR, clinic hours, and consults in the hospital which is an attached building.
- Full-time Hospital Employed position
- Must be BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Work in a rewarding environment where you are a valued member of the team.
- Join collegial group providers in a mission based health system.
- Work with caring and experienced support staff.
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance, Generous Student Loan Reimbursement
New Hampshire is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
Nashua is the only city in the country voted the Best Place to Live in America twice by Money magazine. Located just north of the Massachusetts border, Nashua is nicknamed the "Gate City" for its proximity to. Boston, the White Mountains and the seacoast. This once-small mill town is now New Hampshire s second-largest city after Manchester, with a diverse population of more than 175,000 people. Nashua and the Greater Nashua region offers a wide array of ethnic foods and entertainment, as well as other attractions such as the historic downtown area, the Nashua Pride professional baseball team, the Spartan s Drum and Bugle Corps, the Nashua Symphony and the Northern Ballet. Nashua and surrounding areas offer a selection of excellent public, private and parochial schools. 1hr to Boston, 1.5hrs to Providence, 4.5hrs to NYC, 22min to Manchester, 2hrs to Portland. New Hampshire residents pay no state income tax or sales tax! Link to Community
St. Joseph s Nashua highlights include:
St Joseph Hospital Nashua is a regional, full-service hospital serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts since 1908. The 208-bed hospital combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine, and includes around-the-clock emergency care services; a DNV GL-accredited stroke program; comprehensive Breast Care Center; specialized Cancer Center; Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center; labor and delivery services at the Childbirth Center; and an extensive network including primary and specialty care providers. To learn more, please visit: stjosephhospital.com.
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly