- Position Type
Award Winning Medical Center Opening for Large Dynamic Gastroenterology Practice
- Collegial Group of Gastroenterologists Supported by a Team of Mid-levels
- Unique Call Arrangements
- Starting Salaries at MGMA median or above
- Lucrative production model
- Competitive Compensation based on experience including full benefits package
This 300+ Bed Award Winning Medical Center is certified a "Great Place to Work." This growing hospital has an Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residency programs, a Cardiology Fellowship program and a new satellite medical school through the University of Kentucky.
Here's just a few of the things that you can do in Bowling Green:
- Head to a Western Kentucky University basketball or football game
- Go to a minor league baseball game
- Fish or boat at Barren River Lake (25 minutes away)
- Excellent camping options
- Head to Nashville for a Tennessee Titans game
- Go to dinner and a show at the new Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Enjoy Saturday morning farmers' markets
This University town with a progressive population is ranked by Sperling's as one of the 13th new and fastest growing emerging metropolitan areas. With a low cost of living, a well-educated population and first class attractions, it provides an inviting environment for visitors and residents alike.
Forbes Ranked #35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and #17 for Job Growth with a Diverse Economy and affordable housing, the value of the community offers one great destination.
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem, Senior Director of Recruitment, 770-643-5520 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 678-206-7517.
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly