- Position Type
One of the most forward thinking hospital administrations that I have ever worked with. This hospital fosters a true partnership with the physicians in practice. They truly believe that the retention of their physicians is their biggest attribute to the community.
• Flexibility to structure the practice model to suite your individual needs.
• Flexibility to make the practice your own, earn an outstanding income and have great supportive administration.
• Join an expanding organization with a full range of top-tier support and specialists.
• Serving an eight-county area in Oklahoma and North Texas, this position provides the perfect opportunity for a highly motivated individual looking to be busy day one yet enjoy a high quality work-life balance
Compensation and Requirements:
• Income potential $650K based on production
• $25,000 signing bonus
• Lucrative tiered wRVU model with increasing compensation per Work RVU
• Excellent benefits including an attractive retirement plan with matching contributions from an employer withdrawn and exempt from social security tax
• Relocation, 5 weeks PTO, $2,500 CME, fully paid malpractice
• Located in one of Oklahoma's fastest growing cities, this small town, charming community is located within a short distance from Lawton, Oklahoma City, and even Dallas, TX
• The local military base provides a huge, positive economic impact and diversity to the local population
• Family oriented community, excellent schools, low crime, low cost of living, numerous local shops and restaurants found here provide many conveniences of the city, and at the same time, small town comfort, values, and pride are still highly valued
If taking advantage of an opportunity that all of your peers are looking for, please call Don Evans at (469) 909-6671 and email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lets review your search criteria, and see if exploring this position is beneficial.
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly