- Position Type
Join a busy hospital-employed Urology group in the heart of Southeast Missouri servicing a large population as the region's main center for healthcare.
• 250-bed hospital with two DaVinci Robots
• Convenient clinic location adjacent to state-of-the-art hospital just rebuilt in 2014
• Collaborative work environment with other specialists
• Seamless ramp-up period with existing volume and robust referral network
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package + wRVU bonus for earning potential in the 90th percentile
• $10K+ Sign-On Bonus + $10K+ Commencement Bonus
• Residency Stipend & $50K Student Loan Repayment
• Paid relocation, CME stipend and full health benefits
• J1 & H1B support available through Delta Regional Authority
About Southeast Missouri:
• Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams and a national forest, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education and health care for over 100,000 people
• Conveniently situated between St. Louis and Memphis offering easy access to multiple metro areas
• The local adventure water park, movie theaters, and farmers market will provide weekend fun for families of all ages right in town
• Poplar Bluff is ideally situated near a number of outdoor attractions with three rivers and a lake with water activities, hunting, hiking and wineries.
If you are seeking a busy Urology practice setting with advanced technology at your fingertips, contact Tara Osseck for more information - Call 469-909-6673, Text 314-941-4925, or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for UROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly