ANESTHESIOLOGY - CARDIAC PHYSICIAN
- Position Type
A dynamic private group of 26 anesthesiologists in Anchorage, AK is seeking a BE/BC fellowship trained cardiac anesthesiologist to join their team. Join a collegial group of physicians who provide general anesthesia care as well as sub-specialty care in pediatrics, cardiovascular, and acute pain therapy at the largest medical center in Alaska.
The newly recruited physician will join 5 other cardiac anesthesiologists already practicing with the group.
Join their team as an employee of the group with the opportunity to become a partner/shareholder after a 2 year period.
• Partnership available after 2 years.
• Competitive base salary with a $150,000 sign-on bonus included.
• Equal call spread across the 5 provider cardiovascular team in addition to three first calls, three second calls, and three L&D calls per 13 week quarter.
• The day after first and L&D calls are paid recovery days to keep you refreshed and focused on providing exemplary patient care.
• The practice has a formally defined mentorship program for each new physician who joins the practice.
• Unbeatable benefit package with 10 weeks of vacation and 20% of salary into a pension which vests after 3 years
• Anchorage, the largest metropolitan city in Alaska, boasts a metropolitan population of nearly 300,000.
• Living in Alaska is truly a wilderness experience unlike any other. With over a dozen mountain ranges, over 365,000 miles of rivers, vastly divergent ecosystems, huge expanses of boreal forest and thousands of miles of coastline; the stage is set for any and all outdoor adventures.
• Fishing in the state is legendary. Whether you're seeking to fish king salmon, coho salmon, or angling for trout; you will have the ability to experience some of the best fishing worldwide.
To apply either submit your CV to email@example.com or text Jeff Foster at 303-927-9226.
Specialty: Anesthesiology - Cardiac
Apply for ANESTHESIOLOGY - CARDIAC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly